- Digital echo canceller, automatic volume control (AGC) and expander for each channel
- Convenient PC software for control with screening function
- HOLD signal: external, recorded or ON AIR signal
- Support of Ember+ protocol and DHD SetLogic IDs
- GPIO contacts
- Voice Disguise: Alienation of the caller's voice
- Call forwarding
- Up to six PC operator stations and two studios
MAGIC TH6 is a Talkshow System for six channels. It is available as POTS version or as VoIP version with integrated HD Voice functionality for best speech quality.
With its two analogue and four digital Audio inputs and outputs MAGIC TH6 can be used in three operating modes:
- In the One Fader mode, all callers switched to ON AIR are mixed together and are available as one Audio signal at the selected output. The Mix Minus signal is generated automatically for each caller.
- In the Two Faders mode, two ON AIR lines are available for each caller. In this way, you can decide if you want to switch callers on separate Audio outputs or if you want to switch them in conference on the same ON AIR line.
- The last operating mode is the Six Faders mode which means each caller is switched to a separate Audio output and the mixing can be done at the console if required.
A special highlight of the MAGIC TH6 is the possibility to split or share the caller lines between two studios in the One Fader and Two Faders mode. In each studio the dedicated caller lines are displayed and each studio has its own ON AIR and Pretalk lines.