- Digital Echo Canceller, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Expander for each channel
- Comfortable PC Software with Screening Function
- Pretalk Function: Up to two Handsets or Headsets can be connected
- HOLD Signal: external, recorded or ON AIR Signal as HOLD Signal
- Ember+ and DHD SetLogic
- GPIO contacts
- Voice Disguise: The caller's voice can be changed to protect his identity
- Call forwarding
- Last Calls list
MAGIC TH2plus is a dual hybrid and offers three operating modes in one system: with two analog a/b interfaces, one ISDN S0, and one LAN interface, the system can be used in analog, ISDN, and optionally also in VoIP mode. With an external GSM adapter, an extension to a GSM telephone hybrid is even possible.
Two hardware versions with identical functions are available: A compact 1/2 x 19" system with external 12V power supply or the 19" version with integrated power supply, which is even more convenient to operate thanks to coloured keys on the front keypad.
MAGIC TH2plus offers a variety of functions such as caller conferences, automatic call acceptance, voice disguising, night service, call forwarding and the possibility to store caller information in a database. The existing caller data is displayed immediately on an incoming call if the call number has been transferred. Unwanted callers can be put on a blacklist.
A product video is available here.