- Single-Hybrid with analog Audio interfaces
- Digital Echocanceller, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Expander
- Pretalk via analogue telephone or second audio interface
- Recording of a HOLD signal or external signal as HOLD signal
- Voice Disguise to protect the identity of the caller
- Control via analogue telephone or web browser
MAGIC TH1Go is available in two system versions – as MAGIC TH1ipGo which can be operated via the LAN interface as one channel VoIP hybrid or as MAGIC TH1potsGo which provides one POTS interface and can be operated with analogue telephone lines.
As a special highlight MAGIC TH1ipGo provides already in the standard delivery version outstanding HD Voice (G.722) quality in addition to the standard 3.1-kHz telephone quality. Conversations from and to telephones which are HD Voice compatible can be established in 7-kHz quality – which means with twice the Audio bandwidth and with a much higher speech intelligibility.
New operating concept
In addition to the front panel operation the system can be controlled especially comfortably via an HTML5 compatible web browser.
Alternatively or in parallel a POTS telephone can be connected to the MAGIC TH1Go Hybrids. With this telephone the complete system operation is possible. In contrast to other solutions the telephone is not disconnected by a relay from the hybrid after talking to the caller but allows full control in each line status.