New MAGIC THipPro Software Release 3.0
Many features could already be demonstrated in a first version at the IBC or the Tonmeistertagung, now it is finally available: Our pre-Christmas release contains over 30 new smaller and larger features for the MAGIC THipPro!
A large part of these functions is the result of our cusomer's ideas, suggestions and wishes. We would like to thank you very much for this, because you make the system better and more flexible.
- Fully integrated answering machine for automatic recording (requires at least one MAGIC THipPro LAN client with PRETALK streaming)
- Announcement function with optional OPT-IN confirmation by caller (requires DTMF analysis option), the ideal solution to automate GDPR requirements
- AES67 as software upgrade (option) for up to 8 channels
- All MAGIC THipPro systems are supported, but not in ISDN mode.
- EMBER+ Consumer function (especially interesting for users of DHD mixing consoles)
- Support of computer alias names to allow any number of computers to access the system via the clients/security list.
- Thus, the limitation of a maximum of 20 PCs, which could be entered into the list so far, is eliminated.
- The simultaneous access of a maximum of 20 PCs remains of course.
Further details about the release can be found in the release letter.
The new software can be found here: