The MAGIC TH2plus Telephone Hybrid provides an ISDN BRI (S0), two POTS and a LAN line interface, which can be used for VoIP. The system has analogue and digital Audio interfaces (configurable) and can be operated as double hybrid in all three modes (POTS, ISDN and IP).
For each caller line a separate Echo Canceller is available. The Echo Cancelling window is about 100 msec.
The operation and configuration can be done via the front keypad and the graphical display. Alternatively, an operation via the GPIO contacts and the Windows PC Software, which is included in delivery, is also possible.. The software allows you to configure and control the system with a PC via LAN. Both caller lines are clearly displayed and if desired a manual level adjustment is possible. Screening information about the callers can be stored in a database. The stored caller information is immediately available when the calling number is transmitted. With the help of additional MAGIC TH2plus Software licences you can install up to two further operator or Screener workplaces.
- POTS, ISDN and IP Telephone Hybrid: Double hybrid with analogue and digital Audio interfaces
- Digital signal processing: digital Echo Canceller, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Expander for each channel
- Pretalk Function: Up to two Handsets or Headsets can be connected
- HOLD Signal: recording of a HOLD Signal or ON AIR Signal as HOLD Signal
- Connection of up to two external Keypads
- Comfortable PC Software with Screening Function
- Voice Disguise: The caller's voice can be changed to protect his identity