The MAGIC TH2plus Telephone Hybrid provides an ISDN BRI (S0), two POTS and a LAN line interface, which can be used for VoIP. The system has analogue and digital Audio interfaces (configurable) and can be operated as double hybrid in all three modes (POTS, ISDN and IP).
- Digital Echo Canceller, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Expander for each channel
- Comfortable PC Software with Screening Function
- Pretalk Function: Up to two Handsets or Headsets can be connected
- HOLD Signal: external, recorded or ON AIR Signal as HOLD Signal
- Ember+ and DHD SetLogic
- GPIO contacts
- Voice Disguise: The caller's voice can be changed to protect his identity
- Call forwarding
- Last Calls list
The operation and configuration can be done via the front keypad and the graphical display. Alternatively, an operation the Windows PC Software, which is included in delivery, is also possible. The software allows you to configure and control the system with a PC via LAN. Screening information about the callers can be stored in a database (MS ACCESS or optional MS SQL). The stored caller information is immediately available when the calling number is transmitted. With the help of additional MAGIC TH2plus Software licences you can install further PC workplaces.