The MAGIC TH1potsGo Telephone Hybrid provides a POTS line interface and a LAN interface which can optionally be used for Voice-over-IP (with HD Voice). As Audio interfaces two analoge Audio inputs and outputs are available.
New Operating Concept
Due to a completely new operating concept the control of MAGIC TH1potsGo is really simple. A POTS telephone can be connected to the hybrid via which the complete system operation can be done. An incoming call can be accepted with the telephone and you can talk to the caller in Pretalk. With a quickdial key of the telephone the caller can be switched to Hold or On Air. If you would like to talk to the caller again via the telephone, he can be easily switched back - again just by pressing a pre-programmed key of the telephone.
Alternative Operation Possibilities
System control and configuration can also be done via an HTML5 compatible Webbrowser or the front keypad and the graphical display. Alternatively, four freely programmable GPIO contacts can also be used for control.
- POTS and IP Telephone Hybrid: Single hybrid with analogue Audio interfaces
Digital signal processing: Digital Echo Canceller, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Expander
- Pretalk function: Via analogue telephone or second Audio interface
- HOLD Signal: Recording of a HOLD signal or external HOLD signal
- Voice Disguise: To protect the caller's identity
- User-friendly operation via front keypad, analogue telephone or GPIO contacts